Journal of Diabetes Research and Endocrinology Open Access

  • Journal h-index: 2
  • Journal CiteScore: 0.02
  • Journal Impact Factor: 0.02
  • Average acceptance to publication time (5-7 days)
  • Average article processing time (30-45 days) Less than 5 volumes 30 days
    8 - 9 volumes 40 days
    10 and more volumes 45 days
Reach us +32 25889658


Diabetes - Endocrinology 2018: Using math-physical medicine to study the probability of having a heart attack or stroke based on metabolism index (MI)- Gerald C Hsu- eclaireMD Foundation

Gerald C Hsu

The creator has expanded his 8-year T2D research alongside ~1.5 M gathered information to analyze the relationship among digestion file (MI), general wellbeing status unit (GHSU: a 90-days moving normal of MI), and the likelihood of having a coronary failure or stroke. Material and Method: In 2014, he explored and constructed models for MI and GHSU to comprehend and quantify the numerous collaborations between four metabolic malady yields and six way of life inputs. He excluded hereditary impacts, individual propensities, and past wellbeing conditions so as to concentrate on the dynamic changes of these 10 info and yield classifications with a sum of ~500 components. He used >1M information inside the previous 2,274 days to process the likelihood of having a coronary episode or stroke. He additionally directed exploration work dependent on ailments yield and way of life input independently. Be that as it may, in this examination, he played out a coordinated information/yield research. He utilized 80% of incorporated outcomes to contrast and other two outcomes dispassionately. Results: Comparing the outcomes from a period between 2012 to 2018, the likelihood esteems are: From 74% (2012) with a reduction to 33% (2018), with a normal of 52% (Normalization Range: 0% - 100%). End: The numerical recreation results are approved by past wellbeing assessment reports. This large information dynamic reproduction approach utilizing math-physical medication will furnish an early admonition to patients with ceaseless sickness of having a coronary episode or stroke later on.

Introduction: The creator went through eight years gathering and preparing ~1.5 million information and exploring ailments and way of life the board subtleties on a patient (himself), who has three interminable maladies, for example, hyperlipidemia, type 2 diabetes (T2D), and hypertension. A similar individual experienced five cardiovascular scenes 1994 through 2006. This paper centers around his hazard likelihood of having a coronary episode or stroke because of his general metabolic and wellbeing conditions dependent on three arrangements of info information: his clinical assessment records since the year 2000; his way of life the board subtleties gathered since the year 2012; in view of another term the creator characterized, Metabolism Index (MI), which consolidates the patient's ailments and his way of life the board subtleties together to consider information themselves as well as their joined between connections. The creator is an examination researcher in the field of endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolic issue. His significant evaluation in this paper underlines on the quantitative connection between metabolic condition and hazard likelihood of having a respiratory failure or stroke.

Method: Initially, the creator built up a "static hereditary condition" in view old enough, sex, race, family ancestry, undesirable propensities, and waistline.

He at that point applied the hemodynamics idea to build up a "dynamic and full scale recreated" scientific model of blood blockage and course break. He utilized liquid elements idea to show the blood stream blockage which has ~70% - 80% likelihood. He additionally utilized strong mechanics idea to display the supply route break which has ~20% - 30% likelihood. He used 368,513 information to direct his initial two examinations which has 72,893 metabolic conditions (heftiness, diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia) and 295,620 way of life subtleties (food, work out, water, rest, stress, day by day schedule) inside 2,274 days (1/1/2012 - 3/25/2018). Thirdly, he utilized ~1.5M information of digestion list model created in 2014 to direct his third investigation. At long last, he incorporated them into one generally hazard likelihood. He likewise directed hazard run affectability investigations utilizing diverse weighting factors.

Results: Despite the fact that his three hazard probabilities are somewhat unique numerically, yet their patterns of hazard decrease with time is indistinguishable, for example all dangers are decreasing a seemingly endless amount of time after year. The dangers dependent on ailments are:

(1) 75% in 2000 (followed by three cardiac episodes during 2001-2006);

(2) 64% in 2012 decreased to 26.4% in 2017 which is compatible with 26.7% by Framingham Studies;

(3) Data variance sensitivity range due to different weighting factors: +/- 10% to +/- 18%.

Conclusion: The determined hazard likelihood results have been approved by wellbeing assessment reports from medical clinics over an extensive stretch from 2000 through 2017. From this investigation of large information dynamic reproduction approach utilizing math-physical medication, it can give patients an early admonition of having another coronary episode or stroke later on.