Prime Scholars is an integrative medical and healthcare publisher that invites manuscripts known for innovation and methodical excellence. As an online, open access publisher, iMedPub encourage authors to file their manuscripts online to avoid delay in the review and publishing process.
We offer an easy and user friendly approach to manuscript submission, tracking, and incorporating the reviewer's suggestions towards final publishing. Please follow the easy guidelines we offer for you.
Individual author/authors must register their details using a 'User Id' and password so that the author would get an 'Author Portal' with your complete details and the history of manuscripts submitted and published.
- By clicking on the manuscript uploading button author can easily import the article from the computer to the journal portal.
- Each manuscript thus submitted is given a unique identification number.
- Author can easily access the site and can track the manuscript status as it progresses.
- Upon receiving the reviewer’s comments, the author can update and resubmit it.
- Author receives timely alerts by mail, messages related to the manuscript so that the author can revert and check the status.
- Can extend invitation to authors, calling for manuscript submission
- On receiving the manuscript, editor can access it immediately and screen for its relevance.
- Can assign the manuscript with an ID to a reviewer.
- Can update the review comments using the editorial tracking system for the author.
- Can monitor the progress of the review process from time to time.
- Reviewer can correspond with the editor in response to the invitation for review.
- Can download and access the manuscript without delay.
- Examines the manuscript for its scope, relevance and the methodological appropriateness
- Can upload the manuscript with suggestions after the competition of the review.
Your Ip Address-: 22.214.171.124